Individual & Team Training
The Nuclear and Radiological Field Training Center provides scenario-driven individual and collective training to military and emergency response units that may operate in a nuclear or radiological environment.
All training is customized to meet an individual's or team's unique requirements and needs.
- Individual and refresher training for new team members or members who need to reinforce skills in personal dosimetry, radiation detection and decontamination
- Advanced Nuclear Operations Training for team members assigned to primary hands-on positions
- A variety of scenario-driven training vignettes reinforce operations (CONOPS) in nuclear or radiological environments
- Scenarios tailored to each team's unique mission
- Multi-team/interagency exercises providing a realistic training environment for exercise of the National Incident Management Systems (NIMS)